Things You Should Do
- It is important to drink lots of water. Massage stimulates the lymphatic system which in turn
helps pull toxins from the body. These toxins need to be flushed from the system and water is
the best way to do that.
- Take a nice bath and put two cups of white or apple cider vinegar in your
bath water. Drinking a good amount of water (32 oz bottle is great) has been reported to aid in removing
the toxins. This helps prevent any stiffness or soreness, especially if you had a particularly deep-tissue massage.
- Relax and enjoy and let your body re-learn what it is like to be relaxed.
- Put yourself in a good sleeping position when going to bed as you will likely sleep very deeply.
- If anything is concerning you or you have questions, be sure to email or call!
Things You Should NOT Do
Email for more information!
- Do not drink alcohol. This removes water from the system and can actually intensify the effects of the alcohol.
- Do not plan heavy duty activities as you will feel great and you will want to maintain this.
- Do not nap on the couch as you will likely sleep much longer than anticipated and can create soreness from
the uncomfortable position.
"Integrity & Compassion"
©2012 Massage Masters, Inc.
All text, images, or trademarks in this document are the intellectual property of Massage Masters, Inc. unless
otherwise stated. All trademarks, service marks, and copyrights are property of their respective owners.